Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I think I am starting to develop abilities from meditation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I got so sick once, I almost died. I still have not fully recovered, its been almost 10 years.

i started practicing meditation heavily. I started training my body, I practiced chi gung, everyday, until exhaustion.

I began to sense energy. from people, plants, animals, the atmosphere. I could feel this energy, and see it.

In people, I can see their emotion. I can see their energy, I can read them.

I was visited by extraterrestrials.

Sometimes, during meditation, I see symbols, and glyphs. I research these symbols to find out they are actual religious symbols.

Ive had 1 very intense vision, where I saw how everything was connected.

Sometimes, during my visions, I am told to whether I am to give, or keep the glyph for myself. There is only 1, that I was told to keep for myself.

It seems that I go to another realm, a dimension of extreme depth and density.

I notice that nature itself tries to communicate with me.

When Im in public, its hard to control looking into people. I notice that makes them uncomfortable, so I try not to look at people, though it has kind of become an instinct, and I cant really stop unless I really just let my guard down.

So I wear sunglasses, to cover my eyes, as to not bother people with my gaze, because It really bothers them for some reason.. i also wear sunglasses if I am in a bad mood, so I dont spread my negative energy.

I also try to avoid eye contact unless I have to. I dont really like to read people. I dont want to know sometimes. It seems almost rude, and intrusive to me..

When people arent aware of their energy, I can feel all of their subconscious thoughts during interaction i.e. a conversation. I am always afraid that they know I know, but they never do..

Some people, do this naturally, and can pick it up, but cant really identify it. Though they know something is going on..

Some people, can hide their intent. But it still maifests in other ways that are easy to see, they can never truly hide it..

I dont literally hear their thoughts, its more of an intuition.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP