Users Online Now: 2,028 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,472
Pageviews Today: 1,794,189Threads Today: 875Posts Today: 15,627
07:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My sister-in-law told me this week she was in love with me, don't know what to do!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Kinda of a weird thing happened to me this week, my sister-in-law told me she has been in love with me sense her sister introduced me to her 9 years ago!

I know alcohol had a lot to do with it as she had been drinking for a couple of hours which she doesn't normally do! This sure has put me into an awkward position....? When she told me I was dumbfounded and didn't say a word in return!

I Just wanted to vent, do not know how to handle the situation, and shit Christmas is coming and I will have to do the family thing and see her again!

Question: What the fuck do you do, when a situation like this arises? I'm kind of a spiritual guy and would never cheat on my wife, let alone with her sister. So many questions on what to do. Do I just blow it off and ignore it, based on the fact that she was drunk? I don't think I would dare to ever tell my wife she would freak. What is weird is that they are a close typically normal upper middle class family.

I don't know how to handle the situation! I am leaning towards ignoring it and pretending it never happened!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP