Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject <<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP