Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Don't worry! Rus will save the world again
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Guys, I've read a really huge amount of threads here and I feel that you are afraid. So, I must tell you that you should not be , we - Rus - the people of God and we still safely bear Lord in our hearts.

God itself marked Rus(martyr nation) to apostle position(apostle nation) as we are inspired by God itself.

Rus nation loyal to it's destiny is awaiting for a new Je Rus alem, we once lost our home and Je Rus alem on earth was taken away from us. We once lost Jerus.

However it is Je Rus Krestos'(eng. Cross axis) to bring the happiness and peace into your hearts and to our planet, we face some difficulties right now and Jewish nation is trying to get rid of us, they are doing it for thousand of years already, once they killed one of us, then they've took our hometown and later named themselves as us but they will never be able to be like us and that's the reason they hate us so much. Besides all their effort they still can't be Rus.

There is a bright side on the other hand, with all the torture and genocide of rus nation which is happening right now they help us clear our souls and redeem our sins through the pain and suffer because it is the only way.

I apologize to all of you that you have to wait for so long. I am very sorry that you have to suffer the pain and darkness which surrounds us.

I am begging you to just wait a little longer until rus soul is cleared so it can shine as bright as sun.

I'd like to share my congratulation,
I wish we'll shine as bright as sun,
Today we have a special celebration,
In our lives new chapter has begun.

Our gratitude cannot be easily expressed,
These memories will be with us forever,
With sorrow our hearts are now obsessed,
We promise that we won't forget you ever.

In our lives there won't be any solitude,
We'll make a vow that we will always smile,
Until the end we'll keep our fortitude,
And our past will guide us even in exile.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP