Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Angel communication..Anyone?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I hestitated about posting this but curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm wondering if anyone has been in communication with angels today specifically? I do call on the archangels rather often but today I didn't call on any and I was outside smoking a cigarette and archangel Michael showed up as in I was actually looking at him which has never happened before but anyway to cut to the chase he said (I'm going to paraphrase) that " I need to prepare myself for tonight, emotionally, and to have strength" and that " they need me to work with them" I was alittle taken back by this but agreed, when the conversation ended and he left I immediately saw a asteroid burning and falling from the sky. I'm just curious rather people who are awake have experienced visitations today?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP