Users Online Now: 1,224 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 68,285
Pageviews Today: 121,209Threads Today: 54Posts Today: 624
01:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it possible to have 2 great loves in your life?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Is it possible to have had 2 great loves in your life?

I love my husband more than life, and he's absoloutely wonderful. I love him for his casual coolness, and his calm, quiet nature. I love how he knows what' I'm feeling, and we don't have to talk about it. I love how he puts me in my place, and is not afraid to hurt my feelings. I love how we played the "cat and mouse" game of giving and pulling back when dating. He makes me laugh. He's never voiced his feelings much, or been romantic traditionally. However, we have our own little world together, which I find incredibly romatnic in another way.

I also feel like I will always have a special place in my heart for the guy I almost married, his polar opposite. We dated when my husband and I broke up. He was over the top emotional, and romantic. He was always saying how much he loved me, and basically worshipped the ground I walked on.

It's funny how as a woman, I thought I wanted the romantic guy...the guy I didn't have to work for because I already had all his affection. Then, when he started talking about marriage, I felt sick to my stomach. All I could think of was my husband, and how I couldn't live without him. I knew I had to get back together with him. Maybe the "hero worship" was just too much.

When I broke up with him to go back to my husband, he was devistaed. He says he never fully got over it, and still loves me to this day.

Anyway, when I look back, I always smile on my ex. I feel like there will always be a special place in my heart for him, but not in a way that's threatning to my marriage. I see it as a sweet memory.

So, is it possible to have 2 great (and very different) loves in your life?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP