Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,096,072
Pageviews Today: 1,980,933Threads Today: 876Posts Today: 15,233
10:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm in a horrible situation with my family...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So, I started balding three years ago.

Thing is... apparently I got the gene from my dad. Because when I go to holidays with that side of the family, almost everyone is bald.

But on my mother's side. No one is bald.

Now... I'm only really close with my mother's side. I go there for holidays mostly.

When I first started balding my hair was just thinning a bit. So I shaved my head with clippers.

It turned out it looked good on me, because I'm very fit.

As time progressed I started wearing caps and hats.

Now... I have a definite bald spot on top of my head.

Thing is, last time anyone on my mother's side saw my head I had a thick luxurious head of hair.

So... now I'm in this ridiculous situation of having to like... 'come out of the closet' with my baldness.

Now, the longer I wait. The worse it will get. In my mind I can see a day like two years from now when I take off my hat, and as the light reflects off my chrome dome, there will be a loud collective gasp, and my grandmother will drop dead from shock.

Just thought I'd share my ridiculous self-inflicted situation with you guys. Get your mind off doom for a second.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP