Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GUN MAN BROODING DISTURBED FAMILY RE CHO SEUNG HUI
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ALL THE PAIN MONEY CAN BUY! (BAHT)

NIGHT WATCH/DAY WATCH

CHO SEUNG-HUI?

I HAVE MAJOR ISSUES.

LOOK AT THE PHOTO OF HIM. SHAVE THE EYE BROWS, GIVE HIM SOME LITTLE BOOBIES AND BUTT IMPLANT AND HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE MENACING ROOMMATE THAT IS HERE ON 36-A SPRINGERS LANE, NEW CUMBERLAND, PA.

COMBINE THAT WITH ZHENG RESEARCH GROUP, HERSHEY MED THAT TORQUES MY NECK AND VIOLAGO WHO SAT ME UNDER THE SHELF THAT ULTIMATELY INJURED MY HEAD REPEATEDLY AS THERE WAS NO ROOM IN THAT LITTLE OFFICE AND THE ONLY PLACE FOR MY POCKETBOOK WAS IN A DRAWER UNDER THE SHELF AND I WAS CONSTANTLY BUMPING MY HEAD AND ANY DOCTOR WILL TELL YOU THAT IS HOW YOU GET A NECK FUSION QUICK.

I GOT SOME REAL ISSUES WITH THE INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES BECAUSE IM NOT A VICTIM YOU REPREHENSIBLE MIND GAME CREEPS AND I DON'T DESERVE THIS CRAP.

CIA YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS NOW.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP