Users Online Now: 2,620 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,149,557
Pageviews Today: 2,884,897Threads Today: 562Posts Today: 12,376
06:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it possible that Count Saint Germiane is still alive today & if he is does he post on GLP?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Does anyone here think he's still alive ?

I think if he is still alive , and even if he dosnt post on GLP that he atleast looks at it every now and then. Which then leads me to think , why wouldn't he chime in from time to time, if he saw something that really sparked his intrest, which probbly isn't easy to do, then why wouldn't he say something?

He's got a lot to do with a lot it seems. He kind of makes me think of GWB, didn't wanna say "reminds me" because he dosnt remind me off him but they do seem to both be driven by something. One name comes up more times than any other name when you research these "conspiracy theories" which have taken place in the past 60 + years that GWBs criminal career. Which brings me back to the Count Saint Germiane , his name seems to pop up more often than any other when researching certain stories & events which have helped shape the world in the past 500 + years.He seemed to be very interested in France and the outcome of events there such as the French Revolution. I wonder why?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News