Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mold poisoning from a survivors perspective with experience
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi ! Well glad you made it to this post/topic. For those of you who suspect you have mold poisoning I'd be glad to help in any way I can. You see mold almost killed me ten years ago. Very little compared to today was available on the net. Had to do so much of my own research back then. Lucky for me first that I even survived with most of my brain intact. I've got about 2 boxes full of info on my own case and related info.
Briefly I lived for almost 2 years in a 100 yr old plus house close to beach.
Full of mold (estimated probably at around 70 varieties) plus lead paint. Top it off with a landlord who is an artist who works with plastics immediately next to the little guest house that I thought was a little dream house as overpriced as it was , turned out to be my worst nightmare.
So I've been studying mold poisoning ever since. Lucky for me that in high school in the early 80's my art history teacher had told our class the Salem Witch hunts were most likely due to the whole town having mold poisoning - ergot! The whole town probably ate mold bread. At town in France in 1950's experienced this as well. I also saw a Chinese film where the Emperor slowly poisons his Empress wife by having the Imperial dr's give her tea with mold added to it to kill her slowly and drive her insane along the way. Why do I say lucky because had I not known these facts I'd be most likely dead by now, because even though I saw great doctors they could not figure out why I was so sick. UCLA almost killed me after my initial drs couldn't figure it out. Because I did so much research I found some environmental expert doctors who saved me.
It's a long road to recovery and hopefully I can point some of you in the right directions. At first no one believed me not even my family. My heart goes out to you all who maybe suffering from mold or any other environmental toxins for that matter. I'm happy to be of service if I can and I know how debilitating and heartbreaking this can be firsthand.
Please be wary of articles that say there isn't enough evidence, that's utter bs to protect insurance companies , rich landlords, hospitals from malpractice suits and big pharma! This is real and deadly as well as can be life-long debilitating. Here to help wherever I can as a fellow survivor.
As soon as I unpack some more I will find my mold list that's cost me a few grand to get but I give it freely to help others.
First get out! Second get dwelling inspected by health dept official. 3rd document as much as possible, take pictures ( with newspapers as to dates) get samples tested, be sure to document and write letters if you are a tenant. Do not believe you landlord if he tells you just clean it with bleach!
This is not enough and people clean mold with basically hazmat suits for good reason- it's that toxic!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP