Users Online Now: 1,421 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 116,168
Pageviews Today: 203,789Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,460
02:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 'Got him!' Woman live-tweets break-in as she attacks burglar with BEAR SPRAY and a SAMURAI SWORD
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A California woman live-tweeted a break-in by her neighborhood sneak-thief - as she attacked the burglar with bear spray and a samurai sword and drove him off.

Sonya Yu, a San Francisco photographer, learned that the thief had been roaming her neighborhood stealing packages from doorsteps. He had allegedly stolen $1,000 worth of deliveries from Miss Yu herself.

On Tuesday, she put out a 'bait package' and waited on her balcony to see whether the burglar would try to steal it.
Then, 30 minutes later, she tweeted: 'I GOT HIM WITH THE BEAR SPRAY BUT HE ESCAPED.'

'8 COPS HAVE HIM & I JUST CONFIRMED ID,' she wrote minutes later.

'HE IS BEIN TAKEN AWAY IN AN AMBULANCE CUZ OF THE BEAR SPRAY I DOUSED HIM WITH,' she added.
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP