Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help me with Ascension
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I seriously need help with ascension. I can meditate and even achieve waking states of surging euphoria.

I cannot achieve a complete meditative trance. Focusing on increasing the sense of well being/ euphoria makes my body twitchy. I have problems with impatience and anticipation. When I try to focus on images during meditation my eyes drift open. I can sometimes achieve lucid dream states but they're unstable.

I don't drink and have stopped doing drugs ever since I had an intense marijuana experience that put me on this path. Part of that experience was the knowledge that I should stop doing drugs ironically.

I eat well and although I don't exercise currently I'm still very fit. I also avoid fluoride water.

I'm serious. I'd love help. Any dream guides, astral visitors, emails, or advice is welcome.

my email is perihelion(at)tormail.org if you want to send me a pm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP