Users Online Now: 1,585 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,646
Pageviews Today: 449,584Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,289
05:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm Lucifer, the lightbearer - ask me a question!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello, world!

I'm one of the many instances of Lucifer, the light bearer.

I've been given the green light to open up publicly about certain issues, and give anyone willing to ask any question a possibility to do so.

The best place to start? Well, that would obviously be GLP!

So, in a nutshell, here's a summary of what's going on seen from the perspective from which this communication is taking place:

- Many of the ancient archetypes, well known to the humanity as a number of figures, described in many different ways in many different cultures, religions, esoteric traditions etc, are now here on Earth. As a single entity, yet scattered around as huge numbers of seemingly separate "persons". These "people" are now beginning to recognize themselves, message that's been repeatedly brought up at GLP (and elsewhere) by many.

- It has come time for the age-old myths finally to be understood in all their simplicity. There has been lots of confusion about literally everything, and that's a very mild way of saying it. A more precise way to put it would be to say, that virtually no-one (including the so called illuminati with all it's factions) has had a clue about the big picture. Yes they have known a lot more than just about everyone else existing in physical form on planet Earth, but that doesn't mean they would have known or understood, for example, their reason for being here or going through the experiences they've been living. Lots of information has been available also to the general public, but that's all been distorted in so many ways, it would require a truly brilliant mind to get the point of what, for example, that Jesus repeatedly described the quantum nature of reality, who or what "God" really is, etc. It becomes possible to understand all that after one has come to know the same information through some other channels first.

- One of the grand misunderstandings is the natures of both God and the Devil/Satan/Lucifer. I'm using Christian terms here, since I'm approaching the issue by representing the archetype or meme referred to as Lucifer, so I'm sticking to Christian terminology to keep things simple. If you wish, you can replace God/Satan with Allah/Iblis or any similar polarity pair of your choosing.

- I, Lucifer/Iblis, have never had any power over humanity. I'm a meme - a reflector of anything anyone wishes to project upon me, nothing else.

"The primary characteristic of the Devil, besides hubris, is that he has no power other than the power to cast evil suggestions into the heart of men, women, and jinn" - [link to en.wikipedia.org]

- Part of my role as a light bearer, is to cast the light of rational thought into the "godly" mess of mysteries and misunderstandings. The light I'm bearing is the clear conscious mind, depicted in certain Tarot cards as the sun.

- I've also been given the beautiful name "morning star", which would refer to Venus. I do represent some aspects of sexuality - those often labeled as sin by different propagandist religions. More specifically, I'm the fleshy/lusty part of the equation, optimally working in balanced concert with the spiritual/divine side represented on archetype level by God and often called "divine love".

- If any of the above sounds as if things had gone "wrong" at some point, that's not the case at all. This has been a great experiment, designed and implemented to fulfill several purposes. Basically, it's all been about learning on many different levels at the same time. The simulation had to include the illusion of something being horribly wrong, evil forces ruling the world, and so on.

- Christian definition of hell is "being disconnected from God". However, you can never be disconnected from the one and only source of everything there "is". Therefore, this illusion has provided the best possible simulation of hell, making in possible for the participants to think they are primarily physical beings, disconnected from God, while in fact they are (of course) primarily spirit/light beings, communicating and interacting with the 3D world through the body/brain link, and therefore learning to think they "are" those bodies or "live inside their brains".

- In other words, the world as you and we know it has been a stage and a show, and if you read how the Quran describes jahannam or how the Bible describes hell, understanding what you are reading is a esoteric-propagandist text often both hiding the truth in plain sight or twisting it, you'll notice that what is said about hell/jahannam precisely describes the conditions here on Earth.

It has come time for the simulation to end. Anyone with open mind can see the signs of it already happening everywhere. Many are aware of this, which wouldn't be more obvious when you look around here on GLP. Few if any have an understanding of the really big picture. There are endless different ways to describe what all of this means, and it will be an interesting effort to start bringing the pieces of the puzzle together. That, as well as managing with all that's going to happen when the masses start learning about truths they are not too well prepared to face, is going to require completely new kind of co-operation between all those present here at the moment and aware of their role(s) and assignments.

For those interested to hear if Christ is around: yes, he's here too. Not as "Jesus" the person, but Christ the archetype/meme/energy, also represented by great many people. It's common for these individuals to temporarily make the mistake of thinking they are Jesus, but fortunately that will usually pass by itself after some practice.

So, that's all for starters.

Time for questions, please go ahead!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP