Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I came to a certain theory on John Todd and I thought I'd share
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I know I might get ridiculed for posting this about John Todd but here goes: For a while now, I've been doing a bit of an investigation search into John Todd. John Todd "claimed" to be this conspiracy theorist, who was against the NWO/The Illuminati and all that, well.....I did some extensive investigating into this John Todd online and what I have found is...interesting. Here's what I believe I have found out in my investigative search on this guy, my end all conclusion and belief of the investigation is based on a theory that I have but a very strong theory that I believe could be actually converted into proven truth, if one did further probing -- dangerous as it may be, but further and extensive probing could turn my theory into actual proven truth. So here it is:

This John Todd, was said to be a conspiracy theorist of the 70's, 80's and so on. And then in the late 80's, I believe one website said, he was arrested and charged with rape and child molestation and was in a South Carolina prison doing 30 years, I believe that was around 1987 that he was given that sentence, according to this website I visited. While in prison, several people who knew John Todd claimed that he was being drugged with medications that had him in the hospital close to death--he was trying to be killed while in prison by a group whom everyone (including myself) believes was the Illuminati.

Well somewhere during all this, while he was in prison, John Todd made this tape in 1991, supposedly as a plea for help from people who were christians. He said on this tape how the Illuminati were willing to allow him to live if he gave them a large ransom, so Todd called this author he knew from prison to inform him that he was to be released, but that he needed tens of thousands of dollars. This author was not able to come up with the thousand of dollars that Todd wanted--immediately. Later, fellow conspiracy theorist, Fritz Springmeier, who reportedly knew Todd, claimed he was told that the Illuminati offered to let Todd live if he could come up with a large ransom. Now, John Todd told this AUTHOR that he was to be released, but that he needed thousands of dollars...and then Fritz was TOLD that the Illuminati would let Todd live if Todd came up with a ransom....a RANSOM....LARGE SUMS OF MONEY.....PRISON RELEASE, ALLOWED TO LIVE....Are you all doing the math so far??

Now, this "author" John Todd talked to alleges that once John was RELEASED from prison, he was picked up by a chopper and killed by the Illuminati....Now here's where I have questions. First off, if Todd was to be released only AFTER he gave this ransom to the Illuminati, how did he get his release from prison without him having the ransom??? Todd would have had to pay off the ransom to be released--for that was the deal, remember?? So Todd HAD to have paid off the Illuminati to be released and to be allowed to live.....So where is this story coming from that upon his release from prison, he was picked up by a chopper and KILLED by the Illuminati???????? Where's the proof of this? Where's the concrete proof that John Todd was picked up by a chopper and killed....

Then let's look at this: He was picked up from the prison by a chopper??? Isn't that a bit over the top and dramatic, even for the Illuminati? Wouldn't they be more discreet by having him picked up in a car and then driven somewhere secluded where a chopper would be and THEN fly him somewhere away and THEN kill him?? The events surrounding his "murder" don't make ANY sense. So here's my theory on what happened with John Todd and again, let me just say, the following is my BELIEF theory on what happened with John Todd....it's not proven fact....YET. However as I stated, I believe if anyone does some through, extensive, further probing and investigating, they will be able to turn my theory INTO a proven fact

I believe John Todd indeed had MPD as some people claimed (Multiple personality disorder - a defect from being a mind controlled victim of the Illuminati) but I believe he was sincere at first about being a christian...at times...and speaking out against the NWO and the Illuminati and witchcraft and such and he was fine with them attacking him and his mate (whom he "claimed" was his wife, whom he had these children by--by the way no one can find any record of his children ANYWHERE). He was fine being threatened at times and occasionally being the victim of "scare attacks" by the Illuminati, but then when they threw him behind bars--PRISON bars, that's when he began to get scared, especially when he was stabbed multiple times by another inmate while in prison. He was facing 30 YEARS and he was scared and as we all know...the Illuminati, witchcraft satanists and such, they FEED off of fear.

So the Illuminati came to him and offered him a deal: John Todd lays OFF them, and possibly rejoins them and they'll let him live and be released from prison BUT in order for the deal to go through, he had to pay them a ransom (because in one of his tapes, John said there was a $250k bounty on his head by the Illuminati) THIS is the amount I believe he had to pay to the Illuminati in order to continue to live and to be released from prison--he had to pay off the bounty that was on his head. And so a fearful John Todd, he didn't want to spend another moment in prison, he was scared of prison AND the Illuminati so he called out to this author guy he knew and asked him for the money, this author guy didn't have it right then and there, John had to wait a bit...

So John went to the Illuminati and asked if they could hold off a bit, that he was in the process of getting the money but it wouldn't be immediately, and the Illuminati being who they are, they were willing to wait because they WANTED John back. When John was with them, he was their most loyal worshiper, he was a very evil fire that they just could NOT let walk away, they'd rather KILL him first (which they didn't really want to do) then let him walk away, so they waited, not a long time but they waited and finally this author guy came up with the money, John paid it and was released....now here's the evil part......

I believe John told this author to tell everyone and anyone who asked about his (John's) whereabouts---to tell these people asking that he (John) had been released from prison, picked up by a chopper and killed by the Illuminati...THUS, the reason for this? So that people would think he (John Todd) died by the hands of the Illuminati and no one would come LOOKING for him, for if they came looking, they would find out John Todd was NOT dead at all but instead back to his old ways of dealing with the occult, witchcraft and the Illuminati.....now you might say, why would John care about people looking for him once he went back to the occult? Well because it was reported that the first time he had went back to his old ways of the occult, the Illuminati and witchcraft, this man named Jack Chick came looking for him, searching for him and was determined not to leave John alone until he brought John BACK to Christianity....and it it worked.....until he went to prison and was offered with that "deal of a lifetime" from the Illuminati.....

You see this time, John did NOT want to be found by ANYONE, because he had made a strong deal with the Illuminati and you see when you make a deal with them and you break it in any way, or if they feel you are ABOUT to break it in any way, they'll kill you....No, no matter WHAT John Todd may have said before, he didn't want to die, he didn't want to be killed, so he had to keep up the terms of the deal....And thus, John Todd is alive today (63 years old) under one of his aliases (and he had many) and with the satanic occult, the Illuminati and thoroughly involved in witchcraft and satanism and I believe any attempt to try to even convert him back to Christianity now would be hopeless. John, I believe now is too far gone this time, because that's how addictive the Illuminati, witchcraft and the occult and it's practices are...

And let me just say this, if you're one of the ones who believed in John Todd and what he said and you STILL believe in him and what he said....ask yourself these questions? Where's his grave site? Have you been there to it? Where's his supposed wife and children and brother whom he said he had? How did he get released from prison (as this author guy alleges) without paying this --- "ransom for release" to the Illuminati? If you find yourself having a hard time answering these questions then perhaps you need to wake up and realize you've been fooled and MORE SO, betrayed by a man named John Wayne Todd (Collins)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP