Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Zoomie's World-CZ75DB
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Bought a new product and found this funny post on googles.

CZ75BD Range Report, Review, And Rant

Around Thanksgiving last year I had some birfday card money burning a hole in my pocket, so I decided I wanted another gun to replace all the guns that I lost in that calamitous sub-Saharan tsunami surfing incident I experienced.

What a surprise that was.

Way back several years ago when I bought my Glock23…which is unfortunately gone now…I looked at the fine CZ75 line of handguns, and I found them to be sexy, nice, natural pointers which fit my massive but delicate girlie hands beautifully.

(You all know what big hands mean. Big gloves.)

A CZ75 would be my next purchase.

So a buddy and I drove all over town to at least six different gun stores, and I couldn’t find anything that really tripped my trigger and didn’t cost a fortune.

I saw one CZ75 in nickel, but everybody knows nickel-plated guns are for pimps, poseurs, and non-tactical pogues…so I said “fuck no.”

Then I said “fuck it” and looked around online.

Then I remembered I had a female intardnet buddy who worked at a gun store called Tomlinsons Shooting Supplies in northern Indiana.

Yes.

I said female, but don’t go thinking I’m having some kinda sordid online affair with her or sexually harassing her or anything so that I can get free guns or reduced pricing on boom sticks.

She is happily married, and so am I…and she has red hair and is frightening and gets easily riled and would think nothing of shooting me in the face with one of her many 1911s.

little red-haired girl

It was a purely professional business transaction between her and I, and no funny stuff took place unless you count the fact that she blew her nose on my new gun before she shipped it to me.

Yes.

Like all 1911 mavens, she is extremely mean and nasty.

Some of you might be saying, “Zoomie! You are rambling! Shut the fuck up and tell us what you bought! Asshole!”

OK.

Czech it out.

It is a new commie CZ75BD, all-steel, 9mm, 16 +1, made in Czechoslovakia...and then shuffled off to Kansas City, Kansas.

I say “commie” because Czechoslovakia used to be part of the Communist bloc party of nations, but not so much anymore.

I am told that my new CZ75BD is a lot like a Browning Hi-Power and/or a 1911, supposedly, but cheaper and more better and refined because the CZ company took the best parts of the Hi-Power and 1911 and mashed them all together to get what we have now.

Hell no it's not nickel-plated, but nor is is blued.

CZ does what is kinda like a paint thing to their tactical shit...a poly-coating of some sort. It is tough as nails and seems impervious to solvents.

I understand that some of you might be thinking painting a gun is pure cheese-dickery, but this shit works.

Hell...I guess if it does ever chip, one could touch it up with a Sharpie!

I’ve heard of some famous gun cat named Colonel D.B. Cooper who likes the CZ75, but I don’t know too much about all of that.

The CZ75 series apparently is also used by a bunch of former Commie bloc party police and military, so if it’s good enough for them, it will probably be OK for me to use too when the apocalypse comes-a-calling.

The CZ75 I bought is the “decocker” version.

The term “de-cocker” is kinda emasculating, and I don’t want to be de-cocked, but once I looked into it I decided getting de-cocked wouldn’t be so bad because walking around with the hammer down on a loaded throat could get me de-cocked for real and I probably wouldn’t like that much.

So…I order and receive my new piece, and it sits for a couple of months until just last week when I finally get a chance to give it a test drive.

I’ve been busy.

Sue me.

More:

[link to walterzoomiesworld.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP