Users Online Now: 1,287 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,327
Pageviews Today: 43,458Threads Today: 16Posts Today: 263
12:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Next Time you are Feeling Sorry for Yourself....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Imagine you were me.....

I am 37. I was married for 4 years.
Lost my job in January.
My wife left me 2 weeks later.
Living with my parents again after 20 years.
About 100 lbs overweight.
Deeply depressed. No sex for almost a year, no prospects of any female companionship. Even if I wanted to hire a prostitute I couldn't afford it. I am in love with a woman who has no idea and I am too cowardly to tell her. I am suffering from what experts call "limerence".
Everyday before I go to sleep I pray to God to kill me in my sleep.
I would do it myself but it would break my parents hearts and they are genuinely good people.
I have a brother who has has schizoid personality disorder, so I hide my depression from my parents as best I can so they don't have to stress about me as well.

In my old life, when I was a young man, and full of piss and vinegar, I was a writer with a small modicum of success. I have had writers block for almost 15 years. The few friends I have, most of whom I hear from once every 3 months with a short "hello" on facebook, think I am writing a novel. I start it every week and the farthest along I've gotten was the second paragraph.

I haven't left my house in 6 days.

Next time you think you're life is going badly, be thankful you weren't incarnated into my existence. I know there are others that have it as bad or worse off than me. But it doesn't make it hurt any less.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP