Users Online Now: 1,809 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 962,540
Pageviews Today: 1,747,852Threads Today: 611Posts Today: 12,703
07:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Most Plausible Threat To The U.S.? Why The U.S. Government, Of Course!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message While the moderators will not allow me to quote the source of an article that caught my attention, I found it provocative and worth consideration. I've long been concerned about what our government has been willing orchestrate at the expense of the general welfare of the nation. Ergo this post.

I've often thought that if a nuke is ever detonated within or above the United States, it would require the work our own government to facilitate such an event. And who the hell would know the difference? We'd by sent back into the stone age in an instant. And the only information the remaining survivors would get would be what they had to rely on as communicated to them by the government.

Under the current economic circumstances and our debt condition, a catastrophe of such magnitude would provide an unprecedented opportunity for the U.S. to be carved up, sold off, and listed in the UNESCO Historic Sites register. How so? There is little left to the middle-class, the very group of people to whom this nation owes many debts (literally) in return. There is little left at the well from which they can continue to draw from, as they have historically. The uber-wealthy hardly rely of the U.S. in a traditional sense any longer for their wealth or welfare. And furthermore, mathematically, we can't possibly pay off the $16.3 billion dollars in debt we are currently in or recover remaining, unfunded mandates that far-and-away exceed that number. An event would have those who remained BEGGING for outside intervention.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP