Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,295,214
Pageviews Today: 2,162,506Threads Today: 869Posts Today: 15,409
08:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Return to me, and I will return to you, saith the Lord of hosts.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mr Lynx - Judgement Come

[link to www.youtube.com]

Proverbs 1: [22] O children, how long will you love childishness, and fools covet those things which are hurtful to themselves, and the unwise hate knowledge?[23] Turn ye at my reproof: behold I will utter my spirit to you, and will shew you my words.

Psalms 74:[5] I said to the wicked: Do not act wickedly: and to the sinners: Lift not up your horns.

[6] Lift not up your horns on high: speak not iniquity against God. [7] For neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert hills: [8] For God is the judge. One he putteth down, and another he lifteth up:

[9] For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup of strong wine full of mixture. And he hath poured it out from this to that: but the dregs thereof are not emptied: all the sinners of the earth shall drink.

Isaias (Isaiah) 56:[8] The Lord God, who gathereth the scattered of Israel, saith: I will still gather unto him his congregation. [9] All ye beasts of the field come to devour, all ye beasts of the forest. [10] His watchmen are all blind, they are all ignorant: dumb dogs not able to bark, seeing vain things, sleeping and loving dreams.

[11] And meet impudent dogs, they never had enough: the shepherds themselves knew no understanding: all have turned aside into their own way, every one after his own gain, from the first even to the last. [12] Come, let us take wine, and be filled with drunkenness: and it shall be as today, so also tomorrow, and much more.

Proverbs 15: [8] The victims of the wicked are abominable to the Lord: the vows of the just are acceptable. [9] The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: he that followeth justice is beloved by him.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 4: [19] My bowels, my bowels are in pain, the senses of my heart are troubled within me, I will not hold my peace, for my soul hath heard the sound of the trumpet, the cry of battle. [20] Destruction upon destruction is called for, and all the earth is laid waste: my tents are destroyed on a sudden, and my pavilions in a moment.

[21] How long shall I see men fleeing away, how long shall I hear the sound of the trumpet? [22] For my foolish people have not known me: they are foolish and senseless children: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.[23] I beheld the earth, and lo it was void, and nothing: and the heavens, and there was no light in them. [24] I looked upon the mountains, and behold they trembled: and all the hills were troubled. [25] I beheld, and lo there was no man: and all the birds of the air were gone.

Psalms 36:[10] For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: and thou shalt seek his place, and shalt not find it.

[11] But the meek shall inherit the land, and shall delight in abundance of peace. [12] The sinner shall watch the just man: and shall gnash upon him with his teeth.

[13] But the Lord shall laugh at him: for he foreseeth that his day shall come. [14] The wicked have drawn out the sword: they have bent their bow. To cast down the poor and needy, to kill the upright of heart. [15] Let their sword enter into their own hearts, and let their bow be broken.

[16] Better is a little to the just, than the great riches of the wicked. [17] For the arms of the wicked shall be broken in pieces; but the Lord strengtheneth the just. [18] The Lord knoweth the days of undefiled; and their inheritance shall be for ever. [19] They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled: [20] Because the wicked shall perish. And the enemies of the Lord, presently after they shall be honoured and exalted, shall come to nothing and vanish like smoke.

Isaias (Isaiah) 59:[1] Behold the hand of the Lord is not shortened that it cannot save, neither is his ear heavy that it cannot hear. [2] But your iniquities have divided between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you that he should not hear.

[3] For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity: your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue uttereth iniquity. [4] There is none that calleth upon justice, neither is there any one that judgeth truly: but they trust in a mere nothing, and speak vanities: they have conceived labour, and brought forth iniquity.

Hologram - Popof

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 23: [23] Am I, think ye, a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? [24] Shall a man be hid in secret places, and I not see him, saith the Lord? do not I fill heaven and earth, saith the Lord? [25] I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, and say: I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

[26] How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies, and that prophesy the delusions of their own heart? [27] Who seek to make my people forget my name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour: as their fathers forgot my name for Baal.

Deuteronomy 32: [4] The works of God are perfect, and all his ways are judgments: God is faithful and without any iniquity, he is just and right.[5] They have sinned against him, and are nose of his children in their filth: they are a wicked and perverse generation.

Isaias (Isaiah) 59: [7] Their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are unprofitable thoughts: wasting and destruction are in their ways. [8] They have not known the way of peace, and there is no judgment in their steps: their paths are become crooked to them, every one that treadeth in them, knoweth no peace.

[9] Therefore is judgment far from us, and justice shall not overtake us. We looked for light, and behold darkness: brightness, and we have walked in the dark. [10] We have groped for the wall, and like the blind we have groped as if we had no eyes: we have stumbled at noonday as in darkness, we are in dark places as dead men.

[11] We shall roar all of us like bears, and shall lament as mournful doves. We have looked for judgment, and there is none: for salvation, and it is far from us. [12] For our iniquities are multiplied before thee, and our sins have testified against us: for our wicked doings are with us, and we have known our iniquities:

[13] In sinning and lying against the Lord: and we have turned away so that we went not after our God, but spoke calumny and transgression: we have conceived, and uttered from the heart, words of falsehood. [14] And judgment is turned away backward, and justice hath stood far off: because truth hath fallen down in the street, and equity could not come in. [15] And truth hath been forgotten: and he that departed from evil, lay open to be a prey: and the Lord saw, and it appeared evil in his eyes, because there is no judgment.

[16] And he saw that there is not a man: and he stood astonished, because there is none to oppose himself:

[15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot.

[16] But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

[18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and do penance. [20] Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

[21] To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Abdias (Obadiah) 1:[15] For the day of the Lord is at hand upon all nations: as thou hast done, so shall it be done to thee: he will turn thy reward upon thy own head.

Isaias (Isaiah)66:[15] For behold the Lord will come with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind, to render his wrath in indignation, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

[16] For the Lord shall judge by fire, and by his sword unto all flesh, and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

[17] They that were sanctified, and thought themselves clean in the gardens behind the gate within, they that did eat swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse: they shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

Moloko - Time Is Now (Munkey Dubstep Remix)

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP