Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How frugally can you live?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Once I get my own house (still in high school) I would only keep the heater at 33 degrees to keep the water from freezing, I'll grow my own food and line dry my own clothes instead of getting a dryer. I'll just put a damn coat on for heat, no need to pay a hundred buck every month to warm my home.

I am only getting the cheapest catastrophic insurance, cheapest car insurance, a used car but I am willing to walk five miles without a car, so to absolutely minimize my gas consumption. I'll try to figure a way to use free energy for electricity, if not then I will unplug everything that I am not using.

No vacations, no visiting distant relatives (my used car would break down before I get there anyways, you can't get a quality used car), no tv, no cable, no PHONE (I'm deaf), only a used computer and Internet. No credit card, and probably no mortgage.

Anything else I am missing? Who's doing it even more hardcore than I plan to? If you live frugally can you also include how much it's costing you?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP