01:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Subject Santa Claus was an Alien: The GREATEST Christmas Story Never Told
User Name
Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From my blog: [link to themacchoi.blogspot.ca]
Although this is a work of fiction, I tried to sprinkle some truth in it; I tried to relay some important messages throughout the story. Let me know what you think :)

If anything, it will at least be an entertaining read. Hopefully. haha. Feel free to share it with your loved ones.

They say all myths are based on truth, and the myth of Santa Claus is no different. Unfortunately, the story that we have been told about Santa is a lie. We have been kept from the TRUTH behind Santa Claus. If you think you can handle the truth, continue reading:

I have reason to believe that Santa Claus was real, and that he was a magical alien from beyond the stars and dimensions...

Continue Reading Here: [link to themacchoi.blogspot.ca]
Pictures (click to insert)
 | Next Page >>

This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."

This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."