Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thinking about quitting my job... to trade stocks
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been trading stocks a long time. Never successfully, until recently. I finally came up with my own math based trading system built around not losing money first and foremost, profits second. I have yet to make a lot of money, but my losses totally ceased over 6 months ago. It's looking positive.

The problem is that I quit a job once to trade stocks and it didn't work out. Of course, that was a long time ago and I didn't have any kind of trading system.

I have some money saved to pay my bills until I get get enough health profits to begin taking money out of my brokerage account to pay bills.

But it's still scary. It's scary to quit a job these days. Just thinking about it can make you feel like a fool. But then again, we don't live forever. Maybe the hours I burn at work could be spent at home perfecting my trading system.

Hmm. What to do...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP