Users Online Now: 1,961 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,811
Pageviews Today: 1,842,744Threads Today: 890Posts Today: 16,060
08:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone else only really see 11:11 am & pm on the clock? 1111 meaning?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can go an entire day without noticing any other time but somehow I almost never miss 11:11 am and 11:11 pm. If I'm not paying attention I'll get a text, I'll accidentally move the mouse, I'll wake up out of a sound sleep etc and lo and behold 11:11 is staring right at me. This has been a fairly recent phenomenon for me. I'd say in the last year or two. Not a terribly long time but long enough to stand out as something odd and not just a coincidence.

So what does it mean? Is there any significance? I'm well aware of the power of the subconscious mind. Before noticing 11:11 I discovered by accident that if I thought of a time and focused on it I would wake up at that time in the morning way before my alarm would even go off. So that COULD explain waking up at 11:11 consistently but doesn't really explain outside influences leading to seeing 11:11 such as my cat nudging the keyboard and seeing 11:11 when the screensaver closes, getting a text at 11:11 etc etc soooo what else could it be?

I searched around online of course this is one of the most interesting sites I came across [link to www.crystalinks.com]

Alas, I still have yet to stumble upon a definite answer. Ideas anyone? I'm really not into a lot of the really "out there" science fiction ideas FYI but I am open minded to an extent just not if something is sooo weird it sounds like the musings of a mad drug induced mind abduct

This is my first post here. So be kind to the newcomer :-) lol
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP