Users Online Now: 2,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 609,007
Pageviews Today: 984,121Threads Today: 400Posts Today: 6,494
10:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I stopped understanding our universe, where should I restart?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After years and years living in a line, a line where you aren't allowed to walk right or left, you are only allowed to walk straight and without questioning, I decided to stopped.
Tell me, where should i start my path to the knowledge, my path for the truly unquestionable truth, different from our illusion of freedom and happiness, our illusion of true and false.
I am not talking in a simple way, but in a hole cosmic way, sorry for the cliche, but how to I exit the matrix.
Please don't take this as a joke, and the matrix reference was only for the purpose of explaining my intentions faster, I want to see beyond our illusion. I Know this is nothing easy to deal with, and I am not waiting fast results, I just want to be free.

Also: This is my first post here, so please don't kill me, OP is a good guy!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP