Users Online Now: 2,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,181,290
Pageviews Today: 1,607,694Threads Today: 415Posts Today: 6,713
12:55 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My UFO sighting lead to strange disturbances.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP seems like an ideal place to let me talk about this weird problem...

All I ask is to please don't be judgmental or negative as I am a new member.

I must stress that I do not:
-Drink alcoholic beverages;
-Use or abuse any hallucinogenic (or the like) drugs;
-Have any [severe] mental disorders (i.e. schizophrenia, MPD, PTSD, etc);

Ok, so, with that all out in the open, I guess I will start my post.

((BACKGROUND))

I am a believer in UFOs & ghosts. I consider myself as "sensitive" when it comes to ghosts & the unexplained. I can't watch any horror flicks with any realistic looking ghosts/spirits OR movies like "The Fourth Kind" - that movie caused me to have many sleepless nights & vivid dreams. Ironically, I believe I have seen my father's spirit about a handful of times with about 3 of those times was within a year of his death (died 10 years ago) and it has not made scared or feel fear.

My father, a man once served in the military, was a firm believer in both. His office had about 12 scanners, X-Files series on VHS (up before he died), bookshelves of ghosts, UFOs & aliens books, & notebooks of dates, times, detailed descriptions of sightings with his thoughts. He had a picture of Big Brother & below it was a picture of his office with the title "Little Brother". He & I would go out in my childhood home's backyard with our telescope & binoculars and he taught me how to use the stars as a navigational tool while he continued to search for The Truth Is Out There...

He had told me stories of what he has seen, sightings of actual definition of unidentified flying objects, his ghost sightings, conspiracy theories of Area 51 & our hush-hush government cover ups, and even MK Ultra.

I've seen some of the most interesting things in the sky from the various cities I've lived in. And the most mind-boggling one just happened on July 5th, this year.

My post is not primarily about my sky sighting, but I can post my sighting & my "search" for someone who saw it also, after this original post if anyone is interested.

((MAIN TOPIC))

I brought up my recent sighting because it was since July 5th that more frequent strange things continued to happen. I have considered seeing a psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, but I don't want to be considered "crazy" or take psych meds.

So, since my sighting, my sensitive self has been seeing what I call "static people".

It comes in various sizes, not super tall or super short, but lean in girth. It shows up at random, day or night, sometimes one at a time (during day) but mostly at least 3 at a time (during night); most I have seen at one time was 7 as they surrounded the foot of my bed as 1 of them within arms reach.

It doesn't make a sound & I am able to track it. I mean it doesn't pop up in a different spot when I move my eyes, I watch it as it moves. It doesn't have any visible legs or arms & no definition of shoulders, neck, or head. It looks like a line of static that moves.

I'm also experiencing some other visual & audio disturbances as well as my sense of touch being messed up. I can go into those further if requested.

So, with the "static people" problem, any possible explanations? And please do be sincere & not demeaning as it took alot of guts for me to post this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP