Users Online Now: 1,785 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 334,233
Pageviews Today: 547,871Threads Today: 184Posts Today: 3,270
07:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Welfare cards (EBT) in MA The truth!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work in at a store, and I am ill at what I see.
I am a divorced man trying to be responsible, but can't even afford a christmas present for my child, and eat ramen noddles. Honestly have not had a real home cooked meal in months.

What I see:

One woman that is a regular has 5, yes 5, food cards in different names. All have over $200 balances. (another steak please)

Another man works for UPS, brags how is making 22/hr but uses a food card with over $1000 dollar balance.

90% of all the food cards are used for candy and soda.

Those that use food cards will then take out cash, buy $100 worth of lottery tickets and cigarettes.

I love those that pull up in their Lexus, dressed in designer clothes, beautiful make-up and hair, then pull out the EBT to buy a $5 bottle of tea.

Those that have EBT cash will get money back and then go across the street to the liquor store.

Every day I go to work, I want to take these people and throw them in the dumpster where they belong, Called worthless trash.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP