Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 960,576
Pageviews Today: 1,282,395Threads Today: 320Posts Today: 5,019
10:36 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What If The GOVERNMENT Was Responsible For The 'END' on the 21st???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was reading a post on another website where a 65 year old woman gave some very interesting information!

She said that on the 21st of this month, at ten till five, our government, along with military contracting companies in the northwest, are going to try and flip the earth's polarity using HAARP in Alaska.

Her brother, an aerospace engineer at Boeing, says that it's going to destabilize many places that will cause the release of people and things into the atmosphere. It will feel like earthquakes and storms but will be the polarity shifting....

Hmmm....that would put a whole new light on this whole December 21st thing wouldn't it?

That would make sense WHY the elite constructed the HUGE underground bunkers because THEY are the ones that know the date when this will all happen!

I dunno.....I know our government is evil, but I just didn't see this one coming. I figured the pole shift would be because of Nibiru flying between the earth and the sun or moon OR because of the planetary alignment, either on the 3rd or 21st.

Don't shoot me! I'm only the messenger here, relating a story I saw somewhere else. If anyone out there has anymore information on this, please post it here! Also, check out the videos I posted in my replies below!
endtime
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP