Users Online Now: 1,943 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 381,887
Pageviews Today: 653,046Threads Today: 315Posts Today: 4,419
07:43 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How Many Of You Are Ready For Tomorrow.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That day is upon us again. You know the one. The one everybody waits for and thinks is coming. Tomorrow is December 3rd. Another date picked because of the Giza Alignment. Then there's December 4th that some people are giving credence. Then there's December 12th. Then last but not least there's December 21st. I'm sure there will be others stuffed in between as this plays out.

So a Big Day Tomorrow. The Alignment. Ok so I'm not closed minded to any of this. I have been waiting and prepareing for somthing to happen for years now. Waiting for the day to arrive with excitement almost just to get this whole thing behind me. If SHTF then at least we will all have somthing to do afterwards. Then people can move forward to whatever that forward is at least. Things are and will change big time. I hope they do. They need to change.

But what I want to know is how many of you actually have a bag packed and sitting by the door right now...? Plan in hand. Compass at the ready. Map in your back pocket.

Lets hear it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP