Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sugar is a poison?! I'm starting to agree...I'll tell you why
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm not going to link to any articles or YouTube videos because there are plenty out there. But I will share my personal experience coming to the conclusion that they are on to something here.

So I have always been in incredible shape. Extremely fit and ripped. But I do have a sweet tooth. Always have.

When I was 20 years old I found out I had non-hodgkin's lymphoma.

Before this I had never been sick a day in my life. After finishing treatments I moved back out on my own (needed help from parents while going thru chemo and radiation). And after beating cancer I would catch EVERY single cold or flu that anyone within 15feet of me had.

And it would take me so much longer to get over even just a little cold. I'm talking 9 days +.

Also about this time I start having severe bowel problems. First they tell me it was a byproduct of the cancer treatments. Then they said it dairy. Then they said it was gluten. Then they said it was chrones. Then they said it was ulcerative colitis. Then they said it was extreme irritable bowel syndrome.

So for 15 years I'm living with this crap. No pun intended. I was going thirteen times per day.

I was getting colds and flu at the drop of a hat. I had tonsil stones that were disgusting.

So now I have my baby son. I'm still very fit and muscular (despite the bowel problems). And his poop is not turning to solid after starting solid foods.

Pediatrician runs a bunch of tests and finds out he has a sugar intolerance. My wife says "I wonder if that is your problem too...you do have a bad sweet tooth".

So I stop instantly any and all sugar including starchy stuff like rice.

And instantly...I mean the VERY next morning, ALL of my problems were solved.

I no longer had any bowel problems. If I caught a cold...a good night's sleep fixed it all up. That's if I even I caught it in the first place now.

My tonsil stones have vanished. My "fuzzy" tongue is gone.

Not to mention that little extra 4 vanity pounds around the waste are gone.

My mind is clearer than it has been in YEARS. I have way more energy.

My baby son's poop is normal.

Sorry for the long post...but there is no doubt in my mind that sugar has been the culprit for some pretty serious health issues for me.

And the timing makes sense....

At 18 years old I move out of my parents' house where I didn't get much sugar. At age 20 I get cancer and there is no history in my family. I move back in and get healthy again. Move back out and start having all the previously mentioned health problems.

15 years of suffering and literally in one day I am back to normal.

All by just cutting out the sugar.

I hope someone else gets help / relief from this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP