Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Got called out by my attractive coworker
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP, I have a pretty cute coworker. She's in a committed relationship, and I don't even really believe in workplace dating, so it's safe to say nothing would ever happen between us.

The problem is, I do catch myself glancing at her from time to time when I'm bored cause she's easy on the eyes. Anyways, today, when we found ourselves working in close proximity at one point, she leaned over and said quietly to me, "Why do you keep staring at me?"

I kinda freaked out, froze up and just muttered, "Huh?"

To which she just said, "Nothing." And kept going about her work. What's weird is that she had treated me totally normally up until that point, and acted like nothing had happened afterwards. We talked on a couple other occasions before we left for the day, even though I was so weirded out I tried to avoid her for as long as I could.

I caught her glancing at ME a couple of times, as well. Obviously she's on to me. I guess I fucked up by not being more discreet. Anyways, what was the point of it all? Was her question a warning shot telling me to stay away and she didn't feel the need to really confront me afterwards? Like I said, I never planned to try and make anything happen between us.

Alright, you sick bastards, what's your take on the situation? What should I do? Quit and get a different job? Ignore her? Act normal? Am I in too deep to save myself further embarrassment?

hiding

Tl;dr: Hot coworker notices I keep stealing glances at her. Calls me out, kind of, and then acts totally normal. What do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP