Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Passage of Time makes me Depressed =(
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yesterday, while at work, i had some free time, so since i was in the neighborhood of my childhood, (Which i have not seed for over 30 years), i decided to stop by an visit with the mother of my childhood friend (she is the same age as my mother), when i arrived at her home, there was a sales sign. the house has large picture glass windows and from the sidewalk i could see that the interior has been totally renovated. there was no trace of the large family who once lived there.

I walked a few houses down the street to my old childhood home and it also had been renovated. i looked around and felt an overwhelming sense of depression, thinking that there is no trace of the neighborhood filled with us kids playing kickball in the street and roller hockey (Nothing), was i wierd for feeling this way? why was i always depressed when i saw a neighborhood store close or my old highschool bull dozed and replaced with an IKEA

Progress is suppose to be a good thing, right? then why am I always filled with depression with the passage of time? If anyone has the answer, please tell me
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP