Users Online Now: 2,058 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,470,882
Pageviews Today: 2,019,963Threads Today: 498Posts Today: 8,812
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please stop talking about NIBIRU!! Just STOP!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you never gave a flying fuck about Sumerians; If you never bothered in read a single fucking page of ANY book written by Zecharia Sitchin; If you never had the slight curiosity of read a single line of any translated tablet of the Sumerian genesis ENUMA ELISH , If you never heard about NIBIRU, Planet X, TIAMAT, ANUNNAKI, ENKI, before the existence of YouTube; And above all, if you are not even an amateur astronomer and absolutely suck at the basic astrophysics, please STOP talking about NIBIRU as if suddenly you had became the last incarnated herald of Nineveh, STOP saying "where's NIBIRU today?", "I just saw NIBIRU", "I dreamed with NIBIRU", or anything slightly similar. STOP posting and re-posting the same "two suns" videos of lens flares and other camera artifacts, regurgitated over and over and over. STOP saying that there's a "brown dwarf star with moons around" anywhere near the sun.

If NIBIRU never was part of your life BEFORE 2010, 2011, please shut the pie hole! I can't take this shit anymore!

Thank You!!

stfu
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP