Users Online Now: 2,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,930
Pageviews Today: 1,591,801Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 11,998
06:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have no purpose or motivation to do anything with my life...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm asking myself whats the fucking point of going through my current undergrad school when all I'll be is another slave to the system?

I had a dream job once but now whats the fucking point when a billion other people have the same aspirations...

There are just too many people fighting for too few jobs. Just too many fucking people on this planet. I doubt anyone would even care if I got run over a truck when 100,000 new babies in the world would replace me every god damn second.

I'm just a below average smuck not good at anything - sport, music, academia, relationships, NOTHING...

The only people who ever cared about me were my parents until they were taken away from me.

I used to believe in God until he took my parent's lives in a car crash 2 years ago. God is fucking Satan. We got the fucking devil ruling and manipulating our lives...

I have no purpose or motivation to do anything with my life when I know I'm just a nobody...

I might as well go into a life of crime and get killed in it rather than kill myself...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP