Users Online Now: 2,165 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 922,332
Pageviews Today: 1,676,734Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 12,145
04:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OMG, NASA Voyager just found "magnetic highway" at end of space, instead of heliopause! Electric Universe IS TRUE(LINK)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Nasa just released this information: "Magnetic Highway" at edge of universe, instead of the heliopause! incredible, I was mocking this theory myself, the sun is following a magnetic highway, and the planets are sucking behind in its wake!

[link to www.rawstory.com]

NEW LINK TO NASA: [link to www.jpl.nasa.gov] (thanks to poster below ;)

from article:

Earlier this year a surge in a key indicator fueled hopes that the craft was nearing the so-called heliopause, which marks the boundary between our solar system and outer space.

But instead of slipping away from the bubble of charged particles the Sun blows around itself, Voyager encountered something completely unexpected. (less than 50% used, fair use notice)

Shin this Pit: Entire universe theory rewritten, all verified by NASA. They didn't even anniunce theories with it theyre so incredulous

New:
[link to youtu.be]

ELectric Universe Interview:

Maybe the Giza Alignment was something more subtle than massice chaos, maybe it was to mark an important date for our species: the day we realized what our universe was I dunno, but its usually the last thing you expect
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP