Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING - For A Cause - The Awakening Continues
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Come On People - I know that we can figure it out!

Today in Phoenix, AZ: 4pm to 5pm
[link to i46.tinypic.com]
[link to i47.tinypic.com]
[link to i47.tinypic.com]
[link to i45.tinypic.com]
[link to i50.tinypic.com]

Last Friday During the Day:
[link to i48.tinypic.com]

From years of viewing it has come to light that these trails follow the sun. During the daylight the entire sky by midmorning has been spryed covering the entire sky. This creates a haze that spreads from horizon to horizon. (Forecast was sunny skies) By later afternoon it centralizes around the position of the sun, in the west. Fades off as it gets dark and then last week, very heavy sparying at night to cover the full moon.

Some of you may say 'Monsanto', 'Government', 'Private', 'Miliary', however what makes the most sense? There has never been a leak whistleblower that has been believeable. Some have radio shows for the masses that have awakened, they take out their frustrations, but nothing to gain from it.

HERE IS A THOUGHT, WHAT IF.....the transformation of our lives to understand who we are and why we are here at this time can be fullfilled by sunlight(like fiber optic cables with pulses of light sending information for our minds to open and comprehend). The entity that wants to keep control understands this and thinks to keep the sunlight dim that the transformation can be limited to a few.

The understanding begins with knowing where we came from, regaining the lost memory of before birth, the knowing of why we are here for a purpose, maybe relationships and how we interact with other humans creating love and memories, the knowing of how our souls transform after death from our bodies to another dimension, and where we go from there.....Maybe to do it all over again to learn and experience something different the next time. To better and deepen our soul's purpose.

Some of us have transformed, some us may lose our soul in the process, some us will never change......Where do you stand?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP