Users Online Now: 1,684 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 311,607
Pageviews Today: 532,200Threads Today: 256Posts Today: 3,654
06:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject JESUS is coming SOON! Are YOU readY?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On November 17th I was given this message:

Tell them that I am coming soon. Are they ready? Tell them of MY love, compassion and mercy. Tell them that I am waiting at the doorway of their hearts....
I am knocking......hard!

Tell them today is the day of their salvation and they might never get another chance.

Here is the first step in knowing the LORD JESUS:

Pray from your heart ..... you can use this prayer as a guide or pour out your heart to YOUR FATHER in your own words:

"Heavenly Father, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead.

Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me. Please come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today and cause me to be born again into your kingdom. Help me to get ready for YOUR coming again. I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."

Amen.

If you said a true prayer of repentance to your FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST, then you are now born again spiritually and now a friend of JESUS. HE WILL HELP YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED!!!!

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

angel3

Romans 10:9
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP