Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 781,774
Pageviews Today: 1,379,768Threads Today: 583Posts Today: 10,106
04:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What was your path leading to "waking up" ?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It all started for me when I began to look into conspiracy theories. At the time, I had no real expectation of believing any of them, and had always bought the official narrative of most everything: rather it was WWI AND II, Vietnam, 9/11, etc.

Anyway, I slowly but surely began to piece things together after spending a summer really looking at 9/11 and finding myself not buying into parts of the narrative. Then more of the narrative. And more...and you understand.

Then, for whatever reason, I began listening to Glenn Beck. Why? I'm not too sure, but I really bought in to a lot of what he said. Specifically to never take someone's word and to do your own research. This was during his last year on Fox News, and looking back he did talk about pretty controversial topics from time to time. After Glenn, I drifted to Alex. I still listen to Alex, and feel he has a ton of good information, but now am beginning to wonder about him too in certain respects. Bill Cooper and all of that.

Now I am really starting to grasp the concept of banking families and elite interest groups pulling the strings through various outlets. The Illuminati is also something I have been very interested in...the symbolism in so much mainstream TV and music is pretty undeniable.

I'm just ranting now, but what about you? What is your story???

popcorn
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP