Users Online Now: 1,231 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 174,859
Pageviews Today: 294,449Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,797
04:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The past two nights a portal/doorway of some kind has appeared in my bedroom. Its beautiful!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Both nights it has appeared at the same time, around midnight and in the same place, along far wall of my bed room.

Ive been nearly asleep each night, in that strange moment between being awake and asleep.

And then it appears.

It fades in, while I am still semi-conscious and becomes very bright.

When I waken up, it is still there. I lie there in bed staring at it for what seems like hours, afraid to get up but also unwilling to look it away.

What I see is a large rich green field that gently rises to a hill that I cannot, from the bed room see over. It is unlike any meadow around Stockholm, where I live. The grass is long and its as if I can see every blade. On either side of the field are trees, as if the beginning of a large forest to the east and west. The trees are maple and pine and spruce, they cast dark shadows onto the field. Above the field is a rich blue sky. It's a blue so deep, It can't come from earth. A wind rushes up every now and then rustling the tops of the trees. Almost like a summer storm, but rain never comes. There is NOTHING in the sky except for a single star that's shaped like small cross, immediately above the highest point of the hill. It pulses every 7 seconds, for a single second.

The doorway to this place, if it IS that, takes up about half of the wall space in my bed room.

Both nights I've somehow fallen back asleep while counting the pulses of the star. I don't know why I fall asleep or why I am unable to get up and walk closer. I am afraid of this place but also in awe.

Am I seeing heaven? Another dimension? If I see it again tonight, should I try to build up the courage to go through? I don't even know if I can.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP