Users Online Now: 2,403 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,388,529
Pageviews Today: 2,318,328Threads Today: 924Posts Today: 16,520
09:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thought I was getting fired yesterday, but...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They asked me in for a meeting with 4 bigwigs. All doom and gloom. I only had one day notice (someone called me Sunday night). So I was up all night coming to grips with the fact that I was about to get canned. By morning I was cool with that and ready to move on. Had really beat myself up on that job.

Yeah, so low and behold they usher me in and give me a promotion. Now, on the surface that sounds great. But the promotion comes with more responsibility and not a lot more compensation. So now I'm in a really strange mental state. I was ready to be done with that job and now I'm in deeper than ever. I'm not sure which is worse, the stress of looking for another job or the stress of having a lot more responsibility heaped on me without even being asked if I was cool with that.

Very strange feeling being jerked around.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP