Users Online Now: 2,005 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 699,844
Pageviews Today: 1,122,298Threads Today: 448Posts Today: 6,559
12:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do people driving next to me look so lifeless?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Are we in a big fucking video game? At a stoplight, I glance to the right and see an old mexican man driving, hunched over the wheel, hands at 10 and 2, mouth hanging open, head fixed forward.

I look to the left and see a woman with a scarf, 6 empty spaces from the car in front of her. WTF, pull up, bitch!

The light changes, I look over at other drivers. All the same open mouth, slack-jawed, lifeless postures.

Wait, there's a stereotypical businessman in a black Mercedes, window down, left hand holding a folded Wallstreet Journal against the steering wheel. Right hand holding a large Starbucks cup.

And there's an old pale blue rust-bucket of a pickup truck ahead. I already know. Yep. Straw hat farmer wearing suspenders.

All characters in my video game?

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP