Users Online Now: 2,290 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,158,274
Pageviews Today: 1,933,997Threads Today: 799Posts Today: 13,883
06:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The meaning of yesterday's alingment.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was momentary. Intense, from the sensation's I felt... it was like a purging of energy... during the most intense part of it.. my magnetic field was scattered.. and i felt really cold... shivering... i never get cold or shiver.. i had to get into bed and sit under the blankets...

as i looked around.. all my possessions seemed very distant.. like they did not matter at all... they held absolutely no meaning to me.. i look at them almost with sadness... we are definitely going to be leaving a lot of material thing behind us..

the energy traveled through my very core.. i struggled to keep everything together that's how intense the tension of the magnetic beam was... i am starting to understand that everything comes down to electromagnetism..

we are truly in a beautiful time for spiritual cleansing... cleanse your bodies too.. cut back on the alcohol.. do not take any chemical drugs... do not eat a lot of processed foods or drinks.. get raw veggies in you and clean water.. experience the beauty of what is occurring now..

i am sure that many of you will say that you did not feel anything like i did and that im crazy.. but i assure you... that if your antenna is not tuned properly, that you will be missing out on a lot of important information... you have to ground yourself in humility and truth.. abandon all your beliefs and simply meditate on becoming one with this universe... leave your materials behind.. focus on love moving you forward..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP