Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you ever seen The Hat Man?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message At the time I saw this shadow person I had no idea such a thing existed. It was in the middle of the night and I was laying asleep in my bed when I heard something move as if something were putting on a piece of clothing and zipping it up. I looked up to see a man in a trench coat with a wide brimmed hat. He seemed to be watching me for some reason and I tried really hard to see his face but couldn't. Wanting a better look at him I got up to on my knees on my bed so I could reach the light switch. I turned around and saw the great big bluish white glowing pole filled with clown faces of all types of emotions rotating. My body froze up and went into a cold sweat as my heart began to beat so fast it started to hurt. My hands shook violently as I struggled and turned on the light watching as it vanished when the light came on. Someone told me that it didn't really vanish, I just wasn't able to see it once I turned the light on. The shadow man I saw was known as "The Hat Man" and now I know I'm not crazy since now I know that other people have seen him.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP