Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 729,941
Pageviews Today: 1,197,220Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 8,067
12:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Skinny vs fat...post for the people with fast metabolisms!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a skinny with a fast metabolism. I eat close to 3000 calories a day...it is impossible to gain weight. My whole life I have been called anorexic, told to eat a sandwich, ect ect...

Here's my question...why the fuck does everyone think its mean to walk up to a complete stranger and say, "girl, you need to lose weight, stop eating so much", but its acceptable to tell a skinny person they need to eat more and look anorexic?
To me, we are all beautiful, and this is an example of how unconscious we all are.
To the people who have been teased for being too fat, know you are beautiful, and please know the emotional damage that happens to the thin person who is desperately trying to gain weight because everyone accuses them of having an eating disorder.
And to the skinny people...you are a hypocrite if you think it's ok to talk shit about an over weight person. And also know that you are beautiful.
Xoxo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP