Users Online Now: 1,955 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,107,594
Pageviews Today: 2,005,042Threads Today: 883Posts Today: 15,432
10:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Giving Back to Someone Great! - I thought it would be great if GLP could Please help me to pay one forward.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought it would be great if GLP could help me to pay one forward.

My only Daughter died in 2006, she was 21 and left behind a great many people that went thru life changing events due to her time and influence.

One person RYAN LAYDEN was touched so much by her friendship and by her deep heart-ed talks telling him to go for his dreams that he did! He changed his life around completely, got off of drugs and moved out of Wichita Ks to Austin TX where he set out on his dream path.

He says she saved his life and gave him a purpose in life, a direction to pursue his dreams, something he thought he would never do, if it wasn't for her.

After my daughter died, he was there for me like no other of her friends. He truly cared! He helped me through the pain and helped me to see how she changed life for the better for him and so many others she knew.

He helped me see that her time here was for a reason and that with bother her life and death brought great things came to those who knew her.

This helped me so much through my grieving process and helped me to be able to handle a situation that I thought would be the end of me.

I would love it if you all could Please-help me and go vote for RYAN LAYDEN- He is truly an Amazing Person!

Please Vote for RYAN LAYDEN for Austins Singer Songwriter of the year.

VOTE RYAN LAYDEN [link to a.pgtb.me]

This is a song and video Ryan did about my daughter after she died.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP