Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was a hothead.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was a hothead for a long time. Got angry easily and got into fights easily. It cost me multiple jobs and ruined any chance at a good career. I've spent more than one night in the lockup on account of bar fights. It cost me my wife, my family, and my friends.

Now I am older and I guess I have mellowed with age. Almost never get angry like that anymore. But looking back I can see my temper ruined and controlled my whole life. All that anger for stupid reasons or no reason at all. Maybe I could have accomplished something in my life if I hadn't been such a hothead.

I was never a cruel or Malicious person, I just flew off the handle too easily. Then I would feel guilty but there is little sympathy for a hothead in this world. Well, that's my story.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP