Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beware of the Lower Vibrations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "So how does this apply day-to-day?

Looking through Facebook I realized that when I post a petition or some other sad news about mistreatment of animals, human rights issues, crazy politics, or mass pollution of Earth, I find myself getting sad, mad, or frustrated. Usually the responses I get from people are the same – disgusted, disheartened, angry, and sad.

What I was shown so clearly is that this only furthers our cycle of staying in the Lower Vibrations. It’s actually hurting, not helping, our collective evolution when we stay in the fear or sadness or anger.

As a planet and as part of the shifts towards 2012 – Ascension – the goal is to increase both our own personal and our planet’s vibration. That is what it’s trying to do right now: move into 5th dimension energy and the higher resonance of love and unity consciousness. Why? So we can move into our being as pure Creation, where our ability to manifest becomes potent and we can dream the new world into being as one based on higher vibration principles of love and unity." From: [link to www.edenclark.com]

Hmmmm..."mistreatment of animals, human rights issues, crazy politics"

Sound familiar?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP