Users Online Now: 2,335 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 614,219
Pageviews Today: 993,518Threads Today: 402Posts Today: 6,594
10:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Looking for ideas on how to charge broken laptop...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok glp, maybe one of you can help me out. I have a laptop I bought from best buy with a warranty. It was having fan issues and overheating then my dear husband dropped it off the sofa. If fell on the charger and mangled the 'girl part' of the charging situation. Now I can't charge it.

My main issue here is that I had some recent pictures that weren't backed up and I would love to recover them before I take the comp in, I just know they will replace it over repairing it. Money is tight right now an I can't pay that much to get my data off.

I know it's not a conspiracy, but I'm hoping you all can find it in your hearts to help me out :)

Anyone know how to charge this bad boy up without a charging port?? Any ideas??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP