Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,294,401
Pageviews Today: 2,161,180Threads Today: 869Posts Today: 15,402
08:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why Isn't the Law of Attraction Working for Me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Law of Attraction says you can have anything you wish for, right?

Well, I have a crush on a famous celebrity, and it's not a shallow crush. She's a total Freudian match for me in terms of personality, face, and body type. I've studied her life by reading about her and watching YouTube videos of her, and I've made posts on my blog and left comments on other blogs related to certain serious life issues in which we have a mutual interest. I'm putting energy out into the universe hoping that it will somehow attract her and lead her to either Like or Tweet about my blog, which would give me some small sense of satisfaction in knowing that I had some effect on her life. I also fantasize about how cool it would be if we randomly met one day through some sort serendipitous circumstance.

But so far nothing has happened. Does this mean the Law of Attraction is total nonsense, concocted by other desperate losers like me who wish they had more interesting lives but are less cynical than I am? (because I really think it's nonsense, and the only reason I leave those blog comments is that I have too much time on my hands, and I kind of just like putting my energy out into the universe and not even worrying about who exactly it effects)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP