Users Online Now: 1,735 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 559,297
Pageviews Today: 928,175Threads Today: 275Posts Today: 5,254
09:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I saw this morning from my kitchen window!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in Omaha, Nebraska and got up early this morning to watch the sun come up. That was when I saw it with my own eyes from my own kitchen window!

At the 10 o'clock position on the sun, about three inches out and up ... there was a round, white planet reflecting the light. It was not a plane, helicopter or anything man-made. I stood there and watched it for about 15 minutes. It never changed position. Finally the heavy chemtrail mix that they had sprayed earlier this morning got to it and swallowed it up.

At the size I saw, and considering how far behind the sun it still was, this thing must be five times the size of Jupiter and I think Jumpier is supposed to be seven times the size of the earth. This "planet" or whatever it is, is huge! If it is not a planet, than it must be one of the largest UFOs in existence, the size of a planet.

The thing just hung there, reflecting the sunlight. You can raise all the BS flags you want. I know what I saw this morning. Could not take a picture of it as I do not own a digital camera. I do have a cell phone but do not know how to take a picture with it or how to get it off the camera onto the web.

I have wondered if December 21st was for real. I guess I have my answer now. God bless you all. Have no idea what is going to happen but by the size of that thing it will not be good. Keep your family near you.

grouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphuggrouphug
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP