Users Online Now: 1,018 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 145,668
Pageviews Today: 244,480Threads Today: 106Posts Today: 2,054
04:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nibiru is in for a big surprise when they come back...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know if this has been mentioned before - OR EVEN IF NIBIRU IS TRULY REAL OR NOT - but hypothetically speaking...

If Nibiru is real and they indeed have travelled here in the past and expect us to serve them as a slave race, they are going to be in for a big shocker when they arrive and we are no longer the primitive sticks and stones beings they are accustomed to or have 'heard' about.

However, they may be long dead by now... when their planet comes drifting by, we may travel to theirs and start some kind of experiment of our own... you know, in case they have declined to a primitive or semi-primitive state.

Okay, this post hasn't been proofread before submitting, it was just something that popped into my head randomly and wanted to share it incase it hasn't been discussed before...

I mean... we are now space bound, have heavy (by our standards) weapons, and are able to communicate to nearly every corner of our planet at the speed of light (internet)...

Just saying, we have become quite the force to reckon with if they expect us to be the same as we once were...

UNLESS... we have been this advanced technologically and/or combat wise in the past. Or even more advanced...

Shit, I just became less confident in us Earth beings just because we have no absolute proof how far advanced we have been in the past.

Just myths and stories of things like Atlantis... what if these frickin Niburuians fucking wiped out the Atlantians...

Shit ... Shit ... bonghitbonghitbonghitbonghitbonghitbonghit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP