Users Online Now: 1,891 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 728,692
Pageviews Today: 966,302Threads Today: 262Posts Today: 3,893
08:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Serious question-PLS no trolls: Why are so many serial killers ex military?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Usually army. My own personal belief is they were sick before joining the armed forces. AND I'M NOT SAYING ALL MILITARY AND VETS ARE PSYCHOS. That's ridiculous. BUT, a significantly disproportionate number of serial killers were ex-military.

Israel Keyes is the latest well known one. He was [committed suicide in his jail cell a few days ago] in the army for 2 years, 1998-2000. He was also from a large Amish or strict Mormon family, and was home schooled.

How the fuck can these things [psychopaths/sociopaths...they aren't human] be caught or recognized at as early an age as possible? Is there some deviation in their brain structure? Maybe there's really no way. And how do authorities know how many serial killers there really are? An educated guess? They could be way off.

Food for thought. My suggestions are you should always be well aware of your surroundings especially in rural or isolated areas, try not to put yourself in vulnerable places/positions, secure your home well, including guard dogs, alarms, etc., I feel bad for Keye's last known victim, an 18 year old young woman working alone at night in a coffee shop shack in an isolated area of Anchorage, Alaska. Someone like her should never have been put in that position, in fact such places should close after dark IMO rather than risk a clerks life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP